Thursday, May 6, 2010

So much to watch!

Today I got in the mail the first season of Spice and Wolf, Sword of the Stranger, and all of Le Chevalier D'Eon.  While I have seen Sword of the Stranger and can easily watch Spice on Wolf on funimations streaming channels I really like both anime and want to watch them with friends.  Also, as much time as I spend on the computer it isn't in the best place for sitting back, relaxing and watching videos.

I'm still skeptical about Le Chevalier D'Eon because I hate ghosts and zombies which I hear it kind of has.  It was a low enough price to invest in that if I don't like it the box set will be a gift, trade, or decent re-sell.

If you haven't seen Sword of the Stranger and don't mind a little bit of blood go watch it now!  I was lucky enough to see it when it came out in theaters for, two days?  Yes, two days.  Not only that I was lucky enough to get a personal signed poster with a sketch of the blond guy from the producer of Sword of the Stranger which is hanging in a frame on my wall.  Two years in a row I was blessed with the opportunity  to go to Anime Expo and one of those times was the year he was there.  I do not believe I will ever be able to afford to go on my own so I hold those two years as a blessing. As for Spice and Wolf, I've only seen one episode but I love it like I do Kino's Journey.

Speaking of Kino's Journey, I almost won an auction for a slightly used copy of Cross of Venus for the DS Premium which came with the four nendoriods.  Unfortunately it ended very early in the morning and I do not want to get into the habit of losing sleep for auctions. It is a dangerous path!

Waiting for 5-6 packages!  Can't wait to share them!

No comments:

Post a Comment