Monday, May 3, 2010

New Adventure with Koyuki from Beck

Why haven't I done this before?  I've always wanted to try blogging, even if no one reads.  This will be a fun experience to say the least.  Why Lemon Majel you wonder?  I like lemons and Majel is my middle name.  That is the most private information about myself I'll be posting.  Even if a few people read these posts I'm an overall paranoid person.

-I'd like to document my anime and manga collections to share with others or maybe get feedback and tips from fellow collectors.  Just a few weeks ago I met some people at a convention who had similar tastes.  Usually I'm the one with the connections or know how to get figures and DVDs for my friends but it was nice to talk to others in the same situation.  My goal is to post twice a month something from my collection or new items received in the mail.  When reading other peoples blogs it is always fun to see what they bought so I'll be sharing as well.  Hey, I'm not claiming to be original.


This is my 1/10th Koyuki from the manga series BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad which is one of my favorite series.  He came with the guitar in Volume 26 of the Japanese Manga.  I was lucky enough to get two of them a few years ago.  One cost around $35 while the other I nabbed on sale for about $15.  I gave the second one away to a buddy of mine who also loves the series.  He keeps it on a base with an LED lights.  It looks pretty cool.

Yes, the Vol. 4 Pick is missing from the picture frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment